Building community in our neighbourhoods.
Welcome to Kingston Community Health Centres!
Together we seek to create inclusive, resilient and healthy communities for all.
A dynamic provider of integrated services that empower people and build communities.
We inspire each other to…
Be kind | Celebrate diversity | Collaborate | Innovate
Kingston Community Health Centres (KCHC) is one of 83 community health centres in Ontario. We strive to create inclusive, resilient and healthy communities.
At KCHC, we have several locations, and many different services and programs. While our work is diverse, all of our programs and staff are united by our values and by our mission: A dynamic provider of integrated services that empower people and build communities.
Women on Weights
310 Bridge St W, Napanee, ON, Canada
Zion Church Keep Well
106 Pine Street, Kingston, ON, Canada
695 Innovation Dr, Kingston, ON, Canada
263 Weller Ave, Kingston, ON, Canada
We Pledge to:
1. Improve quality and access of programs and services.
- Review and enhance KCHC’s programs and services.
- Hone our strategies to increase awareness and access.
- Enhance access to mental health and addictions services.
- Proactively partner with Indigenous Peoples to implement the Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action.
- Improve cultural humility.
2. Foster a transparent, fair, innovative and accountable work environment
- Improve internal engagement and communications.
- Support and empower staff.
- Redesign the staff performance
- Develop a strategy to build human resources capacity.
- Enrich volunteer experience.
- Ensure consistency of management practices.
- Reduce precarious employment.
3. Be a collaborative system leader in Health Promotion and Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Build a “common curriculum” for KCHC and partners.
- Strengthen our partnerships and integration with stakeholders.
- Ensure long-term sustainability.