Take a Breath! Tips from a caregiver coach
Thu, Aug 11 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Zoom Webinar Description:
Caregiving is complicated. Knowing where to turn and how to care for yourself can be overwhelming. Caregiver coaches get it – they have real-life experience, tips, and tools to help you! Join our webinar with a Caregiver Coach to:
• Discover helpful OCO tools and resources
• Try some practical 5-minute self-help
activities you can do TODAY
• Learn how to create a self-care plan with
Suzanne McKenna has been a caregiver for 15 years for her son with a severe traumatic brain injury due to an accident. With a certification in Motivational Interviewing/Counselling and ten years of work experience as a System Navigator, she has many skills in compassionate support. As a caregiver coach and mentor, Suzanne guides the caregiver in building confidence through their ups and downs, helps find resources and encourages them to find time for themselves without guilt.
• Please note that this presentation is available in English only. There is a French version on August 18, 2022.
• Pour de l’information sur nos programmes et services en français, visitez www.ontariocaregiver.ca/fr ou communiquez avec nous par courriel à [email protected]
• For any difficulty with registration or any other questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call 1-888-877-1626 X 1011