Primary Health Care services are available to community members who live within NACHC’s catchment area. As a reminder, we are not a walk-in clinic, and some services are available only to rostered patients or clients (noted below).
Doctor, Nurse Practitioners, RPN
- One-on-one medical care for rostered clients.
Indigenous Nurse Practitioner
- Culturally relevant care for off-reserve Indigenous populations who are rostered clients.
Indigenous Community Development Worker
- Facilitates culturally relevant community development programs, open to the public.
- For individual, couple and family counseling, and group programming, open to the public.
Community Development Worker
- Connects with community partners and agencies to access funding, grant proposals, assists with annual campaigns.
Registered Nurse/ Diabetes Registered Dietitian
- Diabetes Education Program is available to all residents over the age of 18, who are living with diabetes. We offer individual counselling.
Advanced Foot Care Nurse
- Specialist foot care services for those in need of immediate attention.
Community Health Nurse
- Facilitates programs throughout the community, provides health promotion and education including lactation consulting and smoking cessation.