Kingston Community Health Centres is a proud Living Wage employer!
“Kingston Community Health Centres recognizes income security as the most important social determinant of health, essential to our community’s wellbeing.”Mike Bell, CEO, Kingston Community Health Centres.
Recruiting Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
We are currently looking for physicians and nurse practitioners for our three clinics. Opportunity for casual, locum and permanent positions available, part-time and potential for full-time.
KCHC is seeking to expand our group of experienced family physicians and nurse practitioners in a congenial and supportive work environment. Join a stimulating group practice where you can:
- Provide a full spectrum of care to a widely varied patient population in a modern office environment
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team that provides you with access to dietitians, nurses, nurse practitioners, counselors and other health professionals
- Enjoy longer appointment times and lower patient volumes that allow you to spend the time to practice medicine the way you always felt it should be
- Earn a competitive and predictable income from the onset without concern for office overhead or patient volumes
- Participate in the teaching of medical students and residents
If you are a flexible and innovative provider with excellent communication skills who is able to work well in a team environment, we would love to work with you.
For more information, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
For more information about our clinics:
Please note: These positions are not available to external applicants. All positions are posted internally for 6 business days. If there are no successful internal candidates, we review applications on file before advertising externally. Volunteers may be eligible for internal postings. Please see Policy D. Selection Process for further details about eligibility for internal postings.
No positions are currently available.
Kingston Community Health Centres encourages people who wish to work for our organization to submit their resume to our Human Resources Department specifying the position or area of interest. We keep resumes on file for up to 6 months. Please submit resumes to [email protected] or
263 Weller Avenue
Family Health Educator
Date Posted: September 23rd, 2021
External Posting: 2021-65-KCHC
Closing Date: October 22, 2021
Students and Volunteers
Kingston Community Health Centres invites students seeking placement positions or persons wishing to volunteer with our organization to contact Cathy Simpson, Volunteer and Student Facilitator at [email protected].
KCHC is an equal opportunity employer, respecting and embracing the needs and diversity of our employees. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please notify the Human Resources Department.